My small corner of the web dedicated to the booklove :)
RSS

3 Aug 2011

Teaser Tuesday #4


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
be careful not to include spoilers! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! you don't want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teaser!

I'm heading to Melbourne next week to meet Maria V. Snyder - who's making her way over to our great land from the almost-equally-great land of America! I'm very excited about this and am making an effort to read a few more of her books. I've just recently finished with Outside In and now I've started book two in the Study Trilogy:


Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder
Published: October by MIRA Books

An image of his prey appeared, snapping me back to my body. 
I stopped.
I must have gasped, because Leif turned and stared at me.
"What are you doing?" he demanded.
"The forest. Men."
"Of course. The woods are full of game," he explained as if talking to a simpleton.
"Not hunters. Ambushers. Waiting for us." 
Pg. 57



0 comments: